Saturday, August 9, 2014

DIY; Tasseled Basket

I love a little funk in my wardrobe. this Tassel basket is exactly that. Perfect for the summer, markets roaming, a day at the beach or even with a simple black dress or "BF jeans and white tee" outfit.
It is easy and fun!! 
~Happy Weekend~
What you need;
- A basket ( I have had mine for a while, so I am going to re-invent something I already own)
- Tassels (in Curacao, get them at Ackerman, check other local fabric or trimmings stores, or make them yourself; watch "this tutorial here")
- Optional; Needle and thread

Decide which color scheme your going for; you could do colorful rainbow, or ombre colored. 
I simply tucked the loop in and tied them in between the basket. You could also sew or "hot glue gun" them on. 
Et Voila! A funky style, Tassel basket
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @FemiMeaux

1 comment:

  1. Nicely decorated. Dyes are really wonderful, beautiful combination of color. Handbag is looking very beautiful with dyeing works. Nicely decorated fashion accessories. It's expressing your art. so beautiful, appreciating.

    To know about fashionable cloths click below
    womens denim shorts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...